Thursday 9 June 2011

...my latest curiosity and interest...

...is stamping. It all started from my brother asking me if I wanted anything from Adelaide, as what he would always do a month or so from his flight home for his annual break form work.

This is a self-adhesive bookplate.
Since I managed to find what I wanted for my first request, I thought really hard what else I wanted, something that I couldn't or difficult to find here. I thought of bookplates. I've always loved them ever since I first saw them in Melbourne.

Now that I had something in mind, I started hunting in ebay as well as etsy. As one thing led to another, there are even rubber stamps of bookplates (normally they are self-adhesive decorative sheets).

Discovering the stamping world, I also came across some highly viewed YouTubes of the Stampin' Up series by Andrea Walford, along with other wonderful crafters giving tips on using the crafting instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment